VIPS (Volunteer in Public Schools) Information
DRIVING INSTRUCTIONS FOR VOLUNTEERS
1. VIPS Card –To become an EHS volunteer, fill out Volunteer Card
2. Drivers –to drive students on school authorized trips – fill out Permission to Use Personal Vehicle in Transporting Students form.
3. Copy of drivers license and front page of insurance bill (showing liability limits to VIPS office Cindy Berman)
4. Complete a TB risk assessment questionnaire with our nurse Monday through Friday From 8am-3pm.
5. Drivers must be fingerprinted and have the results prior to driving students. You will be referred by the VIPS coordinator to the district to pick up your Livescan referral. Fingerprinting must be done through our district as this information is not shared between agencies.
Notes: Minimum insurance is $100,000 bodily injury per person and $100,000 property damage. If you have any questions please call Cindy Berman at (714)962-1356 ext. 4601. Fax -(714)963-4280
(must be completed to become an EHS volunteer and before driving any students or volunteering in student activities)
Permission to Use Personal Vehicle in Transporting Students form.
(must be completed before using a personal vehicle when transporting students to and from a school-sponsored event.)
Non-District Transportation form
(to be used when the District is NOT providing transporation to a school-sponsored event.)
Student Excursion and Transportation Exemption Agreement form
(to be used when the District IS providing transportation to and from a school-sponsored event and the student does NOT wish to use the District provided transportation.)