Edison Softball is partnering with the Edison Baseball program to sell Christmas trees and accessories. The fundraiser runs through Monday, November 15th. Items will be delivered or can be picked up at Edison on Saturday, December 4th from 7:00am to 1pm.
This is the perfect fundraiser to start us off with, and an easy sell for two reasons: (1) These trees are top of the line from a farm in Oregon; and (2) Fake and real trees will be in short supply this year. What can be better than reserving a quality tree that can be delivered right to your house? ($15 delivery within 5 miles of EHS.) We would like all players/families to participate in this fundraiser so be sure to share the information below with family, friends and neighbors.
Ordering is very simple and can be done in one of two ways:
- Have your family / friends / neighbors go to edisonbaseball.com and click on the Christmas Tree Fundraiser image.
- Select the product for purchase.
- Select “Softball” as the program name in the drop down menu.
- Select local delivery or store pickup.
- Select Continue Shopping to add additional items or Checkout. Once your order is submitted, a confirmation email is sent. Done!
- Have your family / friends / neighbors make payment to you directly to have you complete the order online. Just send them the confirmation email.
***** MOST IMPORTANT!!! Make sure that “SOFTBALL” is selected under the program name after each item you add to your cart so we receive credit for the sale.
NOTE: Quantities are limited so get the word out quickly and get your orders in before they sell out!!
Please remember to keep track of your sales. We made some easy to follow instructions to order online, please let us know if you have any questions.