2022 Edison Softball Summer Camp
August 9-11, 2022
The 2022 summer softball camp is a 3-day event for all incoming and returning players. The camp is a great opportunity for players to showcase their abilities, refresh skills, and train with our experienced coaching staff Mandee Farish and Kylee Lahners. This camp is highly recommended for all players who want to play in the high school softball season.
Date: August 9 - 11, 2022 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm (Check in at 9:45 am)
Location: Edison High School Varsity Softball Field
Cost: $150 (includes shirt/visor) / $125 for returning players (no shirt/visor)
Also required for camp:
- Softball attire including helmet, black softball pants, and cleats.
- All equipment needed to play your position.
- Returning players need to wear green visor and green Edison dri-fits for camp.
- Plenty of water – it will be hot.
- Great attitude, ready to have fun and get better!
Registration Deadline: Walk-ins welcome but may not receive shirt/visor as we order based on registration.
To Register, complete the (2) steps below:
- Complete Registration Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOxh--s_wesMyZhjFgxPOhR7vOZWbCijQhtTpnqTGeEVmxnQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0
- Pay via Zelle at email@example.com or mail check made payable to Edison Softball Boosters to PO Box 5353, Huntington Beach, CA 92615. Please be sure to include players name when making payment.
(Registration is not confirmed until payment is received.)
Physicals and Participation Forms
All student-athletes are required to have a physical exam before camp or competing in high school sports. Physical forms are available at Edison website at https://www.edisonchargers.com/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=1121579&type=d&pREC_ID=1394341. All completed forms required need to be turned in on the first day of camp to Coach Mandee. The following are the required forms: (1) copy of completed physical; and (2) summer camp emergency form. Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.